(foods and beverages that are used in most of the Continental Europe)
- Coffee (Istant – American coffee)
- Coffee milk
- Barley coffee
- Hot chocolate
- Tea (natural, with lemon or with cold milk)
- Cereals (Corn Flakes, Coco Pops, Muesli)
- Yogurt (Fat, Fruit)
- Jams and Honey
- Sugar sachets (cane or diet)
- Small assortment of traditional Italian pastries
- Fruit juices (orange, pineapple, ACE, fishing and various)
- Baked ham
- White bread and wholemeal bread
- “Sunny” tomatoes
- Peaches in syrup
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Tomatoes in oil
Other dishes and additions, are optional and considered an extra-breakfast. In this way, will be counted as extra.
Continental breakfast is eaten in the dining room or terrace.
Room service on request, be considered as an additional service fee.